Its Frosty Lip Gloss is a homemade lip gloss made by Connie's Cosmetics.
The Frosty Lip Gloss is made by all-natural ingredients. This product is vegan.
Frosty Lip Gloss can be worn all year long. It's great for all seasons.
Well, it's about time we covered one of the most popular lip care products - Lip Gloss.
The purpose of a true lip gloss is to provide a mild glossy luster. The product texture ranges from a soft, smooth solid to a mostly translucent liquid. A gloss can be tinted to provide a frosted, glittery, glossy or metallic finish. Some glosses contain sunscreen protection and small amounts of moisturizers.
Most lip glosses are made predominately from oils, not waxes and jars of butter like lip balms are although small amounts of these waxes and kinds of butter can be found in quite a few glosses. Ingredients in lip glosses can vary quite a lot but most lip glosses will contain many of the following;
• castor seed oil: A natural oil obtained from the seeds of Ricinus Communis. This ingredient gives emolliency and gloss to the lips.
• sunflower seed oil: Produced from oil type sunflower seeds. Like other oils, it can retain moisture in the skin.
• cetyl acetate: Gives emollience and gloss to the lips. It is also a conditioner of dry, chapped lips.
• sweet almond oil: Extracted from the seeds of Almond. It has a very light, sweet nutty aroma and is generally used as a base and acts as a great emollient.
• apricot kernel oil: Extracted from apricots kernels. Prevents dehydration of the skin.
• coconut oil: Helps keep skin soft and smooth.
• grapeseed oil: Possesses astringent qualities and thus helps tighten and tone the skin and is a wonderful moisturizer.
• shea butter: A slightly yellowish or ivory-colored natural fat extracted from the seed of the shea tree. Shea Butter nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamins A and E help maintain the skin and keep it clear and healthy. They are particularly helpful for sun-damaged skin.
• silica: This is normally used as an absorbent powder and thickening agent
• aroma's: For some delicious smells.
• flavors: Occasionally used to flavor the product to enhance the experience, especially when kissing.......
• colors: Colours are used to enhance the look of the gloss. Sometimes a strong color, or tint, is used to significantly change the color of the lips.
There are many other minor ingredients but the list above caters to the most commonly used.
One of the more recent additions to the range of lip glosses is the lip plumpers. These not only provide the luster and gloss to your lips but also contain ingredients that will 'plump' your lips. The effects vary depending on the health, size and natural body's reaction to the product. These products add another dimension to enhancing your lip's appearance.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5657558
Check out Our Natural Lip Gloss Click Here.